Friday Late Afternoon Female Flesh
Sure I could have posted this a few hours earlier but then I wouldn't have been out buying the ingredients to make a certain Mayor my famous 7 Layer Dip.


Yes, it is Erica Campbell again....

...who, I learned the other day, is American, but of Polish and French Canadian ancestry. I can see it now - Reg and Erica eating paczki and poutine while making 7 layer dip for The Mayor and living out the rest of our days together. I wonder if she is Vancouver Canucks fan?

Yes, it is Erica Campbell again....

...who, I learned the other day, is American, but of Polish and French Canadian ancestry. I can see it now - Reg and Erica eating paczki and poutine while making 7 layer dip for The Mayor and living out the rest of our days together. I wonder if she is Vancouver Canucks fan?
Labels: Friday Night Female Flesh
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home