MindTrap Friday
I wasn't going to post a MindTrap Friday this week seeing as though the internets is so damn slow and most likely we'll only have 2 or three players (and readers), but I decided in a drunken stupor last night that I should reward your faithfulness by putting up a MindTrap as my way of saying thanks: Thanks for ignoring your family, friends and work in order to read Mitchieville. You sir/madam, are the shit.I have picked out three excellent questions this week. As usual, I answered 2/3 correctly and I'm still working on the last one, question three, it's somewhat of a bitch.
Without further adieu, let's git 'er dun:
1) Professor dmorris is conducting an experiment on his pet pigeon. A female pigeon cannot lay an egg if its alone. In order for her ovaries to function, the female must be able to see another pigeon. Professor dmorris insists that he can get the pigeon to lay eggs without another pigeon being around. How can he accomplish this?Has anyone else noticed that there have been quite a few blogs shutting down recently? I can think of five off the top of my head that have closed their doors within the last month or so. Can you do me a favour, if you hear or see of a blog that has shut down recently, can you let me know about it? I appreciate it.
2) Miss Nancy is babysitting ten children. She has a jar with only ten crackers in it. All the children want to have a cracker, but they also want Miss Nancy to leave one cracker in the jar. Without "cracking" herself, how is Miss Nancy able to give each child a cracker and leave one in the jar?
3) Professor River Rat was motoring along at a leisurely speed when he suddenly realized that he was late for a lecture. He took the next corner on two wheels right in front of a policeman. the lawman made no effort to pull him over. How could Professor River Rat get away with such driving habits?
Well, another MindTrap Friday is in the books. As always, we welcome new players and thank the stars above for our regular ones. Good luck and may the wind be at your back, Anakin.
Labels: MindTrap Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home