inside mitchieville - december 26, 2007
This is another of those pictures that I use to trigger hypnotic commands in sleeper agents. The use of mis-spelt German words ('messung'), the vulgar Austrian vernacular ('Nichl Schchl'), are excellent for communicating subtle nuances for such things as 'blow up the bridge' or 'blow up the train' messages. Sometimes, details matter.
This is one of my favorite images of Set, The Snake God. It reflects the intellegent, kind, human qualities that are completely absent from aquatic river reptiles. I like others to think of Set, The Snake God, an OK sort of guy, rather than the stupid, brutal eater of babies that he is.
I always find a few moments to gaze upon this whenever I am looking through my pictures. The artist has captured the drugged gaze of the nubile female followers of Set, The Snake God. Ah, the glow that comes from opiate laced cheesecake (rather than what you get from ether on a rag)
This unsettling image contains a mix of Christian and pagan religions icons. The crown of peacock feathers is not a christian symbol. The way the right hand holds the orb and scepter (representing Christs dominion over the earth), the way the left is refuse; and the use of a redhead, all screams some deviation from orthodoxy, into blasphemy, heresy, and iconoclasm. The tear tattoo is straight from Conrad Black's prison experience.Labels: inside Mitchieville
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home