Is Hillary Clinton A Lesbian?
A top level U.S. Department of Justice official has told Big Head DC that Hillary Clinton is having a lesbian affair with a top aide, Huma Abedin: “I am close enough to Hillary and Huma to tell you that this ‘rumor’ is true,” the official says. “It is well known inside her campaign that Hillary and Huma are an item.Only Hillary Clinton could make lesbian sex disgusting. I find it hard to believe that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian, not because this is an unsubstantiated report, but because Hillary Clinton has a penis.
“If you call Hillary’s residence in DC first thing in the morning, Huma answers the phone,” the official continues. “Same thing late at night and on the road. It’s a closely guarded secret that Hillary’s inner circle guards at all costs.”
The only surprise in this is the woman Hillary is banging, that chick is pretty hot. I'm glad I'm not a betting man, because I always said that Hillary gets caught in a lesbian relationship, it'll be with Madeline Albright. Or John Edwards.
VOTE Mitchieville for Best Canadian Blog--it takes 5 seconds--literally
Labels: Clintons
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home