The Weblog Awards
As you can see by the new banner, Mitchieville has been nominated for the Canadian Blog of the Year. I'd like to be humble, but it's not working, as I believe Mitchieville really is the #1 Canadian blog.The voting started last night and Mitchieville is already getting spanked...but not in the hot way, we're getting spanked in the cruel way.
Mitchieville is up against some absolutely HUGE Canadian sites, it's a real David vs Goliath type of thing. Us being lowly David, but that doesn't mean we can't represent.
I call on all Mitchievillian's to make your voices heard. I call on all Mitchievillian's to vote early and often. I call on all Mitchievillians to do what we do best: Cheat like bastards and run like hell.
We are allowed to vote once a day on each computer, those are the rules. However, you have two computers in your house, don't you? Ya. And you have a whack of computers at work, right? Right. And your local library is chock full of computers just waiting for you to vote with. Uh huh. And you haven't seen your mom in a while, she's got a computer (with dial up, but suck it up, it's for the greater good).
There are computers everywhere, you just need to think outside the box (but inside the closet, we don't want you coming out of there).
If we can band together and *bend* the rules ever so slightly, we can achieve something great--We can come in fourth!
Vote early, Vote Often, Vote Mitchieville
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home