The Staple Game

It may seem like a strange game to many of you, but Carmen Electra and I have hours of fun playing, "grab your black boots and find the staples". The rules are simple: I drop a box of 5000 staples on the floor and Carmen has 25 minutes to find every one of them. For every staple she finds, she yells out, "Me and my black boots has dun found a staple". At the end of the game, Carmen counts--out loud with no help from her fingers--how many staples she found. For every staple she misses, she has to bang her head against a railroad spike.
Sure, the game isn't for everyone, but you people aren't forward-thinking progressive game players like Carmen and I. And on behalf on Carmen, I'd like to say how disappointed we are that you judge us so quickly. Man, get a life.
Pic by Use My Computer
Labels: Carmen Electra
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home