The Mayor Makes An Important Anouncement
If you can spare me a moment and look at the sidebar below the Backbenchers, you will see that I have kicked the Campaign Contributor section to the curb and added a section entitled, *Press Gallery*.You are probably wondering three things right now: 1) Why would you give the time of day to a bunch of vultures who only want to see you buried up to your head, dipped in liquid sugar and have a bucket of red ants poured over your inflamed skull? (2) How are you going to find time to manage that, work all day, spend time with your family and manage a small business, selling vermin pelts over the internet, and (3) Why is it that every time I urinate it hurts?
Simple, I will answer those three very important questions in order: 1) I want to find common ground with my enemies and make them love me, (2) I'm not going to take on the responsibility, Commisar Suvorov has been placed in the role of head honcho, and (3) Remember that Taiwanese hooker that said she loved you long time? Right. Have that looked after, blood in the urine is not considered sexy outside of Houston.
What is this *Press Gallery* I speak of? Another simple answer, it seems as if you're tossing me softballs tonight. The Press Gallery is made up of commenter's to Mitchieville. The mouthpieces, the yappers, the haters and the midnight tokers, the people that get their lovin' on the run. They are jokers, smokers....you get the idea.
I have promoted Commisar Suvorov to look after the Press Gallery, to hear their needs and act accordingly. While the Press Gallery can be considered the heart of Mitchieville, Commisar Suvorov is considered the valves that give the heart the nutrients it needs to survive. Fenris is still the testicles of Mitchieville, I'm still the large penis and Lisa is still the boobies. That part hasn't changed...except for MapMaster, he went from being the soul to being the bumhole. Shoulda voted for Mitch for Mayor.
Commisar Suvorov is fair, he is more-than-worthy of this most-important post. The Press Gallery is no joke. If, for some reason, you decide to mess around and not follow the strict Press Gallerian rules, Commisar Suvorov can restrict and downright take away your Press Pass. You will be able to comment in the appropriate box, but you will be removed from the Gallery list, possibly ignored and frowned upon in open displays of disgust.
Commisar Suvorov, I appreciate that you have risen to the occasion and have decided to join Mitchieville full time.
Have a nice day.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home