MindTrap Friday
One of the funniest, and rudest, jokes I have heard is this: What do Kentucky Fried Chicken and Women have in common? When you're finished with the legs/thighs/and breasts, all you have left is a greasy box to stick your bone in. I thought of this joke as I walked into KFC last night. I only eat at KFC once every 14 years, generally, it takes 14 years for the grease to leave your system. Anyway, I went in and ordered a 4 piece box and this little girl, about 16 or so, said to me, "Do you want the thighs, legs or breasts? And then giggled a bit. I tried to stay sober and said, "I'll take the breasts". And then I giggled a bit, however, I giggled for a split second too long, which made for a very uncomfortable situation.
My point is this: little girls shouldn't work behind the counter at chicken joints. The job of counter people at chicken joints should be resrved for non-giggling males, preferably from Asia.
Last week's MindTrap Friday can only be described as the *hootaninnie* of MindTrap Friday's. We had so much fun! Remember how that guy said that thing about whatever and then the other guy jumped in and said something, followed by other people saying stuff? Hahaha, you can't make that shit up!
However, when all was said and done, there was one winner and one winner only: Jon--the poor bastard with a lack of *H* in his name.
Jon answered all three questions correctly and has been elevated to the ranks of *Mitchieville's Smarty Panted MindTrap Winner of the Week*!
Here are his answers: 1) You're standing back to back.
2) West > North > South > EAST
3) SHORT
Congratulations, Jon, you have proven to be a wonder among large men and sexy women (??!!). Your name and picture will now adorn the walls of Mitchieville City Hall, right next to the Employee of the Week and Carl, the retarded Cafeteria worker.
Here are this week's questions, good luck and Godspeed to you all:
1) In the course of constructing a pyramid, a large stone cube was being transported across the desert on logs. All the logs were two meters in circumference. How far did the stone cube move in relation to the ground, with each complete revolution of the logs?I may as well have typed that in Hebrew, cuz I have no idea what the hell any of the answers are, or even what they mean.
2) Two men were being tried for murder. The jury found one man guilty and the other innocent. The judge turned to the guilty man and said, "Even though your guilt has been established, the law compels me to set you free." How could such a bizarre judgement occur?
3)There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great man. What is the word?
Please leave your answers in the comment section below. I look forward to your answers, your pithy comments, and your naked pictures of your demented-head Auntie Esther.
Labels: MindTrap Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home