Bolivian Prostitutes Sew Their Lips Shut In Protest
To protest the closing of brothels in the Bolivian city of El Alto, prostitutes have sewed their lips together:"We are fighting for the right to work and for our families' survival," Lily Cortez, leader of the El Alto Association of Nighttime Workers, told local television.This is pretty serious stuff. These women must be resolute in their convictions if they are sewing their lips shut, hell, that's like taking away 33.33% of their business. I'm sure you know what I mean. I know I don't have to draw a picture for you. The 33.33% represents blowjobs. The other 66.66% represents vagina and bum sex. God, you can be so stupid sometimes.
"Tomorrow we will bury ourselves alive if we are not immediately heard. The mayor will have his conscience to answer to if there are any grave consequences, such as the death of my comrades," she said, surrounded by about 10 prostitutes who had sewn their lips together with thread.
Some 30 other women were shown fasting inside a medical clinic nearby.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home