The Mayor's Re-Election Platform Promise #7
The election for Mayor of Mitchieville is tomorrow, October 10. Do you know who you're voting for yet?The polls show a dead-heat. Lisa is leading slightly with 34% of the vote, Fenris has 33% and I'm trailing with 31%. There are still some undecided voters out there, and it looks as if every vote is going to count.
I have outlined a pretty outstanding platform so far, I'm proud of what I have accomplished and I know I can do more with your help.
I want to make another promise if I'm re-elected Mayor of Mitchieville, something that I'm sure every Mitchievillian will be proud to support. If re-elected Mayor, I promise to open a $132 million Center for Peace and Understanding.
I will call this center the Freedom and Understanding Center Of Friendship & Fraternity (FUC OFF).
This way, when someone says to me, what have you done to promote peace, I'll just tell them, "FUC OFF". When someone says to me, what have you done to make this world a better place, I'll tell them, "FUC OFF". And when people ask me how I celebrate diversity, I'll tell them in no uncertain terms, "FUC OFF".
What do I say to all the haters, all the complainers and all the negative nellies? FUC OFF. What do I say to all the bigots, all the racists and all the propagators of hate? FUC OFF!
What do I say to Lisa and Fenris when they try to oppose this great idea. FUC OFF!
We will yell it from the mountaintops, we will scream it in the street, we will holler it until we are hoarse: FUC OFF! FUC OFF! FUC OFF!
Everybody: FUC OFF! FUC OFF! FUC OFF!
Vote Mitch for Mayor on October 10 and FUC OFF
Labels: Mitchieville Election 2007
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home