Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yahoo Personals Interpreted

It's that time again, time to interpret a real Yahoo Personal. Wow, this is pretty exciting, you may want to sit down. Oh right, you're at your computer. Then you may want to stand up!
What I like...motorcycling in Vietnam, hiking in Banff, mountain biking in Chile, BBQ'ing on my balcony, running in High Park, rollerblading the TO waterfront and seeking new frontiers.

I get a kick out my job - how else can I witness an exposed beating heart from less than two feet, take the controls of an air force training jet, or spend a day at the beach? No, I am not a spy.

I have been described as passionate, giving, intense, articulate, opinionated, adventurous, and waaaay too honest.

I love music. My ipod reflects an eclectic mix of distracting and pulsating tunes

But enough about me...I am drawn to intelligence, passion and independence. A woman with drive and character, who is unpretentious and comfortable in her own skin.

Common interests are great and all - but they don't stand a chance against chemistry - the ultimate element of seduction.
And now to interpret the Yahoo Personal...
I live in the basement of my parents small house in the projects. You may have figured out by now that I am a terrible liar. I have 6 toes on each foot and I find it near impossible to find comfortable fitting shoes.

I smell like burning tires and my personal hygiene leaves alot to be desired. I once bathed in horse urine, it's kind of a fetish. The last time I had sex, it was with a cat. When the cat had kittens they were all retarded and had to be drowned in a pail of unleaded gas. It was cruel, yet necessary.

I'm in between jobs, but if I had to pick the perfect profession for me I would have to say working in a factory that produces urinal pucks. I know, I seem to talk a lot about urine, but in truth, it fascinates me to no end.

I'm not kind nor generous. I will never hold a door open for you and, chances are that when you wake up in the morning, various objects that I store in my nightstand will be placed in your anal cavity, mouth, or a combination of both.

I listen to music.

The perfect woman for me would have to be one without a sense of smell and is hooked up to a machine with many wires attached to her. Hair is not important, either is a body. Just as long as she is able to pee. I like brunettes because when their head bleeds you can't really tell. I also like women that dig Star Trek, Star Wars, or anything with the words *Star* or *Space* in it.

IM me, I'm usually awake, speed does that to a guy. Have I mentioned that I'm impotent?

Labels: Yahoo Personals Interpreted

posted by The Mayor at 7:48 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • The Mayor Is Strong
  • The Blasphemous Evangelist
  • YouTube U
  • Alicia Silverstone In A PETA AD--She Was Also In C...
  • The Mayor Makes Appearances
  • Rosie And Oprah R Feuding
  • Punctuation Is Powerful
  • The Phew's Sherri Sheppard Is Smart
  • Shooting Safety Tip
  • A Special Election Announcement By CLIT
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count