Clearly, the water supply in Mitchieville contains lead
Thank goodness for bottled water, otherwise the fine people of Mitchieville would lack a sane candidate for mayor in the upcoming election. I was absolutely flabbergasted to read the comment thread on this post upon returning from a long weekend of solution management seminars with the public. I've been accused of ignoring the content on this most important information board, as the accusers feign ignorance of my intention to run in the upcoming election, which was announced most explicitly here, on the same message board. Date stamp: August 24th, wherein I display my aides.A vote for anybody but me leads to confusion and an influxation of greater confusion.
I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, and founding member of *BITCH*, remind you that sanity cannot be bought with Canadian Tire money.
Labels: A Victims Perspective
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home