Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Night Man Flesh

As Fall approaches, it is time to start bickering in earnest over other people's money. Though the topic of handouts, entitlements and privileges are an everyday affair, summer is the time to enjoy the fruits of other people's labor. Autumn, on the other hand, is the time to replenish the wallets and bank accounts of those that accommodate the unaccommodated. August is still with us but already the campaigning has begun that will ultimately determine who will be accommodated and who will be unaccommodated at their expense.

You may recall that I was unjustly defeated in the last election, despite enjoying the support of The People throughout my campaign. The corruption in this city continues, but I, Lisa, founding member of *BITCH*, and multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville will not be deterred from running again. This past year, I worked tirelessly, and successfully, to change election day voting procedures. No more poll stations manned by corrupt eraser wielding "volunteers." The next election will take place online. I'm certain the Mayor and Fenris do not have advanced hacking abilities to sway the results, though they are connected to computer literate individuals, such as The Little Danish Girl. If she wants to see more man flesh around this place, I'd advise her to keep that knowledge to herself. I have also enlisted the support of Sargon The Magnificent, so I'm confident that an online voting system will ensure a just result. Furthermore, Canadian Tire and Walmart are providing the software and hosting space.

Without further ado, I introduce my campaign manager and personal bodyguard, YY (Yum Yum). He was spotted a few weeks ago in a bookstore and subsequently ridiculed by some citizens who automatically assumed a black, stacked rapper was incapable of reading a book. I'm not particularly adept at Photoshop, I'm a Woman who doesn't get along with Womyn, and I know that it's never a good idea to underestimate your opponents.

On the topic of not trusting your opponents, I've finally hired a food taster after a long series of fatal interviews.

Take heed. take note, and beware the Ides of March:

Labels: Friday Night Man Flesh

posted by Lisa Turner at 6:03 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • The Mayor's Linkie Love
  • Lies Your Momma Told You
  • Got Milk?
  • The Top Five Roadkill Positions Of All Time
  • Fenris Badwulf, caring person no.1
  • The Mayor's Linkie Love
  • Nicole Kidman Is Silly
  • Modern IQ Ranges For Various Occupations
  • The Enemy At Home
  • Brad Pitt Takes On New Orleans
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count