The Mayor's Linkie Love
I was coming out of Tim Horton's the other day, driving along, minding my own business, when this baby rabbit hopped across my path in the parking lot. Baby rabbits are cute, so I decided to let it pass. The little rabbit is about 10 feet in front of my car and it decided to stop. At that very moment, a hawk comes down from the sky, grabs the baby rabbit and flies away. I couldn't believe it, it was absolutely incredible. It was as that very second that I started to think: Who cries for the predator?You see, everyone feels sorry for the rabbit, but what about the hawk who has to go back to his nest and listen to his bitch hawk wife squawk about what a small rabbit he brought home. "Wh..wh...wh...what the hell is this? You call that dinner? Get your tail back out there and get us some real vittles!" I'll tell you who cries for the hawk: Fenris and I. The tears that flow down our reddened cheeks are enough to fill a bird bath, where, I might add, hawks are not welcomed. Let's face it, hawks need to eat, hawk babies need to eat, and bitch hawk wife will give bastard hawk shit if he doesn't bring home the goods. As for baby rabbits? Sure, they're cute, but let's face it, they're useless.
Unless today's links, they're anything but useless. I'd go as far as saying they're useful. I'd go as far as saying they are some of the greatest link all week. I'll go as far as saying that the reason the girl in cubicle 4 doesn't like you stems back to the time when you came out of the washroom and had that big urine streak on your Levi's. You may have thought she didn't see them, but she saw them all right. You're an embarrassment, learn to shake before you zip up.
Asking someone for their advice on which movie to see will reveal alot about the person you asked for advice. Usually it will reveal that your friend has no taste in movies. This will slowly seep into your brain until you hate that person. Now there is a site called Critiker, where you can match up your good taste with other peoples good tastes. First, you take a compatibility test, meaning, they give you a bunch of movies to judge and your answers are compared to that of all the members of their database. Then you are can see who is like-minded in their love/hate of movies. Listen, Jeeves, this isn't War And Peace, just go and check out the site, it's amazing by half.
There is one thing in life that I'll swear is true to the day I die: The Chinese and Russian's love to smoke. Now you can have a boo at a Russian cigarette collection without the worry of having the KGB break down your door and drag your ass off to Siberia, you capitalist pig.
China has opened up the longest sea bridge in the world and from the three pictures in the article, it looks quite impressive. I bet you this bridge won't break or seep out contaminated chemicals like all the clothing, food and products do when they ship it to the round eyes of North America.
Toronto is part of the Top 18 Skylines in the world. Who woulda thunk it? I suppose I need to step back for a minute and stop looking at Toronto as a cold, bitter, socialist hole, and realize that there is beauty beneath the concrete jungle that is my second home.
This animal may be upset, don't go any closer, he may snap.
Can you imagine how much urine is deposited in this water system in one given day? Swim in a Korean beach? Ah, no thanks.
When the revolution comes, will you be properly prepared? The Bacon Report has compiled a list of the top 100 things to disappear during an emergency. Not a bad list at all.
For a little giggle, and I mean a real little giggle, I suggest going to The Hillary Nutcracker.
Ikea has opened up a hotel/motel in one of its stores as a pilot project. Now you can sleep overnight on the world-famous hoofenfluffer king-sized papingapueufen. Man, you sure are lucky hoffenliefers.
Here's one for the artsy fartsy types: Can you name the plays of Shakespeare? Enter the full name of a play in the box below. Plays can be named in any order, however they must be spelled correctly. You have 10 minutes to guess after you click the button below.
Upon further reflection, these may not be the greatest links you see all day, they might just be the greatest links you've seen in the last two days. Hell, I'm staking my reputation on it! And yes, I have a decent reputation. Why do you insist on always having the last laugh?
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home