The Gun Registry - It works!
This edition of Inside Mitchieville is brought to you by the Friends of the Gun Registry, a government funded lobby group that represents the needs of expansionistic bureaucrats at taxpayers expense.
Librarian Melvin owns several of these silenced semi-automatic 'weapons' which he uses when photographing urban settings for his Photo-blog
The Association of Registered Grenade collectors has a booth at the Mitchieville Swap meet. Here, peace loving people can buy or trade hand grenades, which are all registered.
The Registered Tank Collectors Collective of Mitchieville boasts a strength of some 22 tanks or various vintages. All are fully operational, and completely crime free, thanks to the Armored Fighting Vehicle Registry
This is a picture of Grandma Badwulf's personal favorite: her Registered Rocket Propelled Anti-Tank device.
Like most activists, I carry a silenced particle projector whenever I enter a school. It is invaluable in lectures and for pointing at things. Only unregistered guns cause crime. Registered silenced pistols actually fight crime ... no noise means no upset raccoons!
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this
Librarian Melvin owns several of these silenced semi-automatic 'weapons' which he uses when photographing urban settings for his Photo-blog
The Association of Registered Grenade collectors has a booth at the Mitchieville Swap meet. Here, peace loving people can buy or trade hand grenades, which are all registered.
The Registered Tank Collectors Collective of Mitchieville boasts a strength of some 22 tanks or various vintages. All are fully operational, and completely crime free, thanks to the Armored Fighting Vehicle Registry
This is a picture of Grandma Badwulf's personal favorite: her Registered Rocket Propelled Anti-Tank device.
Like most activists, I carry a silenced particle projector whenever I enter a school. It is invaluable in lectures and for pointing at things. Only unregistered guns cause crime. Registered silenced pistols actually fight crime ... no noise means no upset raccoons! I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home