The Global Warming Worm Is Turning
Although the consensus is in, the scientific community have spoken and the political leaders of the free world have been dumping billions of dollars into various environmental funds without hesitation, it seems that the average Joe citizen might not have bought in to the whole global warming scam after all:ALMOST three quarters of people believe global warming is a 'natural occurrence' and not a result of carbon emissions, a survey claimed today.I'm amazed that 29% still believe in global warming and everything surrounding it.
The online study which polled nearly 4000 votes found that a staggering 71 percent of people think that the rise in air temperature happens naturally.
And 65 percent think that scientists' catastrophic predictions if pollution isn't curbed are 'far fetched'.
Actually, I'm not surprised at all. There is a certain segment of our population that only believes man can do evil, that we are the cause of everything bad in the world. Global warming? Must be man-made. Climate change? Must be man-made. These are the people that believe we need to cull our populations and we would be wise to live in mud huts and eat prune mush. Negative folks, real downers, haters of mankind.
The difference in thinking between those that believe in global warming and those that don't is best summed up this way:
Man is evil Birkenstock wearing sheep: It's 87 degrees out, it's the sixteenth hottest June on record, must be global warming.I know I must sound like I'm beating a dead horse, and maybe I am, I happen to love beating dead animals, but the reason most people think global warming and its bitch *Climate change* are nothing but a load of steamy horse poo is because they open the door every single morning and absolutely nothing has changed since they were just snot nosed little kids.
Smart person: It's 87 degrees out, it must be summer
Could we as humans do a better job protecting our water and air quality? We sure as hell can. Can we as humans do anything to change the temperature of the earth? Hahaha, don't be stupid, of course not.
Labels: global warming
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home