'Scooby Doo' Creator Iwao Takamoto Dies At 81
Bad news out of Hollywood today, as Scooby Doo creator, Iwao Takamoto, has passed away:Takamoto died Monday of heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Warner Bros. spokesman Gary Miereanu said.Takamoto's funeral will be held this Thursday in Los Angeles, and as luck would have it, I was given a copy of the eulogy that Scooby Doo has prepared for this sombre occasion:
Hehow, ris is Roobie Roo.
Rooday is a rery rery rad ray ror me. A man I roved rery ruch has rassed aray, and rat rade me rye. The rears are roming rom my ryes and down my race. I ried ralking to Raggy, rut he couldn't ray a rerd, he ras roo roked up.
I ront to rend my ronrolances to ra Rataroto ramilree and tell them rat Riawao was ruved by me and Raggy, and we rope they know rat ree ruved Riwao rearly.
Roobie Roobie Roo
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home