Exercise Your Brain
The Alliance for Aging Research is encouraging Americans to boost their brain health, and recommends 10 steps for a better functioning noggin'. Among the 10 are these pearls:Eat a Brain-Healthy DietThat's some solid advice, my hat goes off to the good folks at the Alliance for Aging research.
Exercise Regularly
Avoid Unhealthy Habits
Without that advice, I'm sure many more Aging Americans would be filling up on a steady diet of cheeseburgers, pork rinds and gallons of Coke. Without the Alliance saying it so, I'm sure the aged would be sitting at home in front of the TV playing The Legend of Zelda and not exercising a bit. Without the Alliance giving us the good word, I'm sure the elderly would be bonging Colombian Gold, smoking Winston's, and drinking Val-U-Rite vodka right from the bottle.
Thank you, Alliance for Old People, you have made a difference!
Although this post was rather weak, it didn't contain any curse words or pictures of semi-clad women. I should be commended.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home