Moment of Meditation
Thanks to Multi-culturalism, I have made many new friends from a diversity of village peoples of the global village.
Some of my new friends are invisible. Every full moon, new friends arrive, and the old ones leave. My new friends are werewolves.
On those lucky seven days around the full moon, I walk late into the night through the streets of urban Toronto, hoping for a glimpse. Being able to see that bright silver slab makes it easier for werewolf friends to come across from the land of the werewolves.
Werewolves are fun to be around. At first, when they are new, they are invisible. But as we walk around the werewolf is better able to take full physical form. Puppy dogs always makes my new friends smile. So much so, that werewolves like to go into the forming bodies of unborn puppies in pregnant dogs. The the werewolf can become a puppy itself again, but only until the next full moon. Sometimes, they just take over the body of someone we meet walking.
Thats when I take the werewolf out for a good time, using the bank and credit cards, car, and other property of the walk in. It is fund to spend other peoples money. Sometimes they remember what happened. The guy that was taken over last month ended up in the hospital, he had so much fun. He needs a new liver.
You too can have werewolf friends. It is a great way to support multi-culturalism and embrace diversity. All you have to do is the next time you see the full moon, wish upon the nice lady that lives on the moon to let one of her werewolf children come down to play. It is sort of but not in the least like a warm, cuddly Doctor Seuss story that you read as a child. Maybe Rod Serling read it to you as you fell asleep in your bed.
I am learning new things from my new friends. How to follow people by their smell, even through the subway. How to take them over from a distance using telepathy and make them do tricks, like empty their instabank and bring me the money. I laugh and laugh. Werewolves love ventriloquism, too. They like to use ventriloquism to start fights in bars, usually amoung young men, fighting over young women, drugs, and hockey.
I like learning about new friends.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Some of my new friends are invisible. Every full moon, new friends arrive, and the old ones leave. My new friends are werewolves.
On those lucky seven days around the full moon, I walk late into the night through the streets of urban Toronto, hoping for a glimpse. Being able to see that bright silver slab makes it easier for werewolf friends to come across from the land of the werewolves.
Werewolves are fun to be around. At first, when they are new, they are invisible. But as we walk around the werewolf is better able to take full physical form. Puppy dogs always makes my new friends smile. So much so, that werewolves like to go into the forming bodies of unborn puppies in pregnant dogs. The the werewolf can become a puppy itself again, but only until the next full moon. Sometimes, they just take over the body of someone we meet walking.
Thats when I take the werewolf out for a good time, using the bank and credit cards, car, and other property of the walk in. It is fund to spend other peoples money. Sometimes they remember what happened. The guy that was taken over last month ended up in the hospital, he had so much fun. He needs a new liver.
You too can have werewolf friends. It is a great way to support multi-culturalism and embrace diversity. All you have to do is the next time you see the full moon, wish upon the nice lady that lives on the moon to let one of her werewolf children come down to play. It is sort of but not in the least like a warm, cuddly Doctor Seuss story that you read as a child. Maybe Rod Serling read it to you as you fell asleep in your bed.
I am learning new things from my new friends. How to follow people by their smell, even through the subway. How to take them over from a distance using telepathy and make them do tricks, like empty their instabank and bring me the money. I laugh and laugh. Werewolves love ventriloquism, too. They like to use ventriloquism to start fights in bars, usually amoung young men, fighting over young women, drugs, and hockey.
I like learning about new friends.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home