Uncle Buck (horror) Mashup
As most of you are aware by now, I am a huge fan of the mashup. Whether it be a movie or a music mashup, if they are done right, I can watch or listen to them all day. I have found a site on the world wide web that has dozens of really fantastic movie trailer mashups, and let me tell you, whenever I visit I get all funny in the pants.
I've decided that I'm going to post a different movie trailer mashup every day this week and let you, my faithful and glorious readership decide which one you think is best. I'm curious as to what your taste is like, so I'd appreciate it if you can tell me after every clip whether you are a fan of said mashup or not. Wow, I just read what I typed and I have little idea what the hell I just talked about.
Anyway, you folks are mind-readers, so you'll know what I'm looking for. So, the first mashup is Uncle Buck, a truly GREAT movie. Some of you might not agree, you might even say that we should agree to disagree. I say, why should I agree to disagree with you when you have no fucking taste? Eh, tough guy? That's right, in your little face.
Uncle Buck is now mashed-up to be a psycho thriller, tell me if you like it.
I've decided that I'm going to post a different movie trailer mashup every day this week and let you, my faithful and glorious readership decide which one you think is best. I'm curious as to what your taste is like, so I'd appreciate it if you can tell me after every clip whether you are a fan of said mashup or not. Wow, I just read what I typed and I have little idea what the hell I just talked about.
Anyway, you folks are mind-readers, so you'll know what I'm looking for. So, the first mashup is Uncle Buck, a truly GREAT movie. Some of you might not agree, you might even say that we should agree to disagree. I say, why should I agree to disagree with you when you have no fucking taste? Eh, tough guy? That's right, in your little face.
Uncle Buck is now mashed-up to be a psycho thriller, tell me if you like it.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home