The Most Beautiful Woman in the World?
Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? I can hardly wait to find out...(CBS) Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?"Someone you've probably never heard of"... For most people, that is. The Mayor though? That's a different story. Back in the year of our Lord, 2005, Aishwarya Rai graced the pages of Mitchieville as the tenth sexiest woman alive according to me, The Mayor of Mitchieville.
Correspondent Bob Simon reports the woman who currently holds the title, at least according to thousands of Web sites, Internet polls and even Julia Roberts, is someone you've probably never heard of.
Her name is Aishwarya Rai, and she is an actress living and working in Bombay, India.
You see, I'm literally year(s) ahead of nearly every news organization and website when it comes to spotting delicious women. That can not be denied. In that same competition, I picked Jessica Alba as the sexiest woman in the universe. She wasn't very well known at that time at all, but look at her now. Right? Of course I'm right.
Have a boo at some of the things I said about Mzzzzz. Rai in 2005:
Aishwarya could easily have been my #1 pick, she's that beautiful. She has the most incredible, full lips of anyone on this planet, a face of an angel, and the body that is pretty damn near perfect. She is hotter than Chicken Mahanwala, and more delicious than a plate of Tandoori and Biryani. When Aishwarya smiles, I completely melt. She is the type of woman that you would give stuff back to even though you didn't even steal it in the first place.Truer words have never been spoken.
Google image her, have a look at some more of her pictures, and you'll see why Aishwarya made my top 10 list.
I love her, I want to buy her a sheepdog, she's that delicious. If I could stroke her hair, even knowing that if I did that 5 burly Indian cops would beat my face in with a golfclub, I'd do it anyways, even though I'd be spitting out teeth like Chicklets for the next week.
Aishwarya Rai, a Goddess.
If you want an up to date list of the most beautiful women in the world, come to a guy that knows beauty (that's me, in case you're kind of dumb)...don't ask some married granola eating pussy like Bob Simon, ask a guy who has style and class...and of course, a guy who has an eye for the ladies.
Rai? Because.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home