Stephen Hawking worships the moon gods
Stephen Hawking's solution to global warming is to start colonizing the moon. I think his mind is following the path of his body.
A career change might be in order. Perhaps he could consider a comedy routine, as his latest ideas certainly make some people laugh. (H/T to Darin for the YouTube clip.)
I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, founding member of *BITCH*, and future mayor of Mitchieville, have also posted this important message at The London Fog.
"I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space," Hawking told the Daily Telegraph. "There are too many accidents that can befall life on a single planet. But I'm an optimist. We will reach out to the stars."Don't put your eggs in one carton, as you might drop it on the way to the stove and so be left with none.
A career change might be in order. Perhaps he could consider a comedy routine, as his latest ideas certainly make some people laugh. (H/T to Darin for the YouTube clip.)
I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, founding member of *BITCH*, and future mayor of Mitchieville, have also posted this important message at The London Fog.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home