And in Other News...
From Yahoo *news*:Somali women pose with assault rifles at a rally in Mogadishu, Somalia Tuesday Nov. 28, 2006. An Islamic group held a rally that drew a crowd of thousands of people to protest Ethiopian troops in the country and the U.S. policy towards Somalia.Now, we all know the drill we have to perform before we speak about anyone that isn't from the Christian faith. As a white man, I have been fed this steady diet all my life, I know the routine, I know what to say. Ready? First look over your left shoulder, now look over your right shoulder. Are you sure no one is watching you read this? Fine, let's continue. Here we go..."I know that not ALL Moslems are like these one's shown in the picture. Islam is a religion of peace, Mohammad was a peace-loving prophet (pbuh) who cherished freedom and tried at all times to spread his faith through non-violent measures. The people in this picture do not represent Islam, Moslem women are modest, these people have assault rifles, which isn't modest at all".
Okay, resume your normal daily activities.
Labels: Islamic Tolerance
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home