The Mayor's Linkie Love
Today's linkie love is brought to you by Salma Hayek and Use My Computer, a great pair if I don't say so myself. I'm talking about Salma Hayek and Use My Computer, not just Salma. I shouldn't have to explain myself like this, it's embarrassing.Super slap off is fantastic and I recommend everyone go and have a boo at it. It's especially great if you're strongly into watching women slap the absolute crap out of each other. And I don't know anyone who isn't.
Here is how the author of Michael Jackson Aging describes the final product: "This age progression is the result of applying basic aging trends to one of Michael Jackson's childhood pictures. It is not meant to be a definitive result. This was a client requested age progression".
How about crazy Asian men shoving itching powder down the underwear of hot unsuspecting chicks, does that do it for you? It does? Wow, you're rather twisted, enjoy your stay in hell.
How to prepare for the trial is well worth the read if you ever have to go to court. The Little Danish Girl got a huge ticket, $250 or so, for going 120 in a 70 zone. 3 points to boot. However, she just got the court date, nearly a year after the *alleged* infraction. The courts will throw your ticket out if the date is set 6 months or more after the infraction, but only if you point it out. Get my drift?
Alek's Christmas Lights Webcams for Celiac Disease
Use the Christmas webcams to view live images of 15,000 Christmas lights and also CONTROL them - heck, you can even inflate (or deflate) the giant Elmo, Frosty, Santa, and Homer Simpson - D'OH! The webcams are online 7x24 from Thanksgiving to January 1st and you annoy the neighbors by turning stuff on & off from 1700 to 2200 MST
They built the Titanic in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and my grandpappy helped make it. The Titanic sunk off the coast of Newfoundland and my grandpappy was solely responsible for sinking it. Good on ya, grandpappy, you did some fine work. Now you can look at some pretty amazing Titanic pictures that don't have anything to do with my grandpappy. Thanks ATTU.
That's all you get for tonight. Let's see, I have given you eight quality links tonight and Lisa has given you a grand total of zero. I wonder who cares more for you, Moi, who is bestowing you with pearls, or Lisa, who is out shoving dirty needles in her arm? Think about that come election day.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home