Madonna is Sick in the Head
Here's a nice picture of Madonna with her stolen black African baby that she smuggled to England to live with her and her lily white husband, Guy Lombardo, or Lionel Ritchie, or whoever the hell Madonna's husband is.I'm sure you're sick of me droning on and on about Madonna and her stolen black African baby that she is using for spare parts, or to melted down to be made into delicious pudding pops. Well, I'm sick as hell talking about it, but I will continue to talk about it until this child is given back to his father.
Look at the smug look on that pigs face, she has a look of someone who thinks her farts don't smell. Well let me tell you something, Madonna, your farts smell terrible. Just because you stole a black African baby from his loving father doesn't make you some sort of Goddess, it makes you a slave owner, you sick shit.
For some reason I think that Madonna purposely dresses in white to contrast the blackness of her stolen black African baby. I'm not sure why, but that's the sick way slave owners think.
Labels: Madonna
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home