Campaign Notebook
So, the Mayor has spent the past week in Sudan, which means he was neglecting the important business of looking after Mitchieville. Operation Free Hydro is still pending legislation, but apparently the Mayor thinks limbless orphans on the other side of the world are more important than the downtrodden in his own city. If elected Mayor on December 25th, I promise to travel no further than London Ontario, and that will only be to meet with the administration in that city to discuss Toronto's garbage and Federal transfers.A morning mayoral debate in Mitchieville Central Park illustrates that the Mayor's experience with orphans in Sudan has not taught him how to care. Courtesy Mitchieville's "People Press" (Sorry, no link, as their website was recently suspended by the host because they supposedly published pictures of Mohammad):
When asked if he cared about his dog, the current Mayor of Mitchieville pointed at Lisa and said, "no, and I don't care about that dog either." Lisa responded by calling him an "impotent, sexist prick", and once again reminded the women of Mitchieville of the sexual imbalance currently in place. The founder of *BITCH* was referring to the Mayor's current practice of posting a disproportionate number of pictures of female flesh, thus privileging male gratification. She promised to post more pictures of hot male flesh.I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, and candidate for Mayor of Mitchieville, asks you to vote for me on December 25th, because I care more about the citizens of Mitchieville than I care about limbless orphans in Sudan.
The Mayor later denied making the comment, claiming it was not captured on film, so it must not have happened. Fenris was unavailable for comment.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home