The Mayor's Linkie Love
Today's Linkie Love is brought to you by Kirsten Dunst and her Vampire teeth. Other bloggers call her snaggletooth, but that's cruel. I'm sure if you stripped that face to the bone there would be something resembling a human underneath.I'm not sure if Linkie Love is popular or not, I really don't get any feedback from it. However, if no news is good news, that must mean you are lapping this shit up like a Teacup Yorkshire Terrier on salmon patte. Hahahaha, take that, you little Teacup Yorkshire Terriers. In yer little faces.
My Campaign Manager, Chris Strange, who is really doing a bang-up job on my floundering campaign, has his News and Reviews You Can't Possibly Use up and running. But you already knew that because you read Chris' site every day. Right? Buehler?
Lifestyles of the Mitch and Famous (what a great site, have you bookmarked it yet? No? Traitors!) Go their now and look at Britney Spears and make funny comments like a good little Mitchievillian would.
The Pope Eats Moslems (but not on a Friday...that was kind of funny, thank you for your attention)
If you watch this scary, freaky little rapper, you will not sleep for 17 days. I'm serious, the kid's the devil or something.
What do you get when you cross a lion and a tiger? Did I just hear you say a polar bear? God, that was dumb of you. You get a Liger. You absolutely have to see this thing, it's freakier than the rapping devil kid.
Anna Kournakova in a bikini is a must see. The best shot, by far, is Anna looking down her bikini bottom at her goodie package. Hehe, bikini bottom, I just made a Sponge Bob reference.
Did they just drop the F-bomb on Family Guy? Yes, I believe they did.
Alright, that's enough. My copy and pasting finger hurts like hell now.
Keep sending in your links, I'll be honest, I've been kind of lax when it comes to posting your precious linkies the last week or so, but busy time has turned into leisure time for me now, so I'll do a better job getting everything going again. Look at me, I'm just like the Pope, I'm apologizing for shit I shouldn't be apologizing for.
Praise be to Use My Computer for Kirsten's pic.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home