Lest you forget, you have no choice
It has come to my attention that union dues are due to *BITCH*. Yes, I know you are already bitching about the mandatory membership fees you must pay by virtue of your mortality, not to mention your morality, but the buck does not stop there. If the money does not keep flowing from your pockets, purses and wallets, social justice is doomed! Half naked women will continue to dominate Mitchieville unless *BITCH* receives a piece of the activist pie. Mastercard, Visa, Paypal and Debit accepted by *BITCH*. Fenris prefers cash. Keep the love flowing.

I, Lisa, a multicultural resident of Mitchieville and Fogtown, continue to fight the sexist imbalance perpetrated by the Mayor of Mitchieville

I, Lisa, a multicultural resident of Mitchieville and Fogtown, continue to fight the sexist imbalance perpetrated by the Mayor of Mitchieville
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home