We are a Nation of Junk Food Eaters
If I was to ask you what food women order more often than any other food, what would you guess? What if I told you it's salad, that makes sense, doesn't it? It may make sense, but it's incorrect, what's your second guess?
What about men? What food is ordered more often than any other food by men? What if I told you it's also fries, that makes sense, doesn't it? It may make sense, but once again you are completely wrong:
Eat your little heart out
Thanks, ATTU!
"Every day, since 1976, we have asked 3,500 people if they have gone to a restaurant and what they ordered," Balzer said.And here's me thinking it was tuna-wraps.
The most common thing women order? French fries.
No kidding. Women order fries more often than any other food. Here's another surprise: The second-most-ordered food by women is burgers, followed by pizza. A main-dish salad comes in seventh.
What about men? What food is ordered more often than any other food by men? What if I told you it's also fries, that makes sense, doesn't it? It may make sense, but once again you are completely wrong:
For men, the most-ordered item is burgers, followed by french fries and pizza. A main-dish salad is No. 10.And here's me thinking that it was ham and swiss on a kaiser.
Eat your little heart out
Thanks, ATTU!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home