Eva Longoria is *Tops* According to Maxim Magazine
More proof that the brainiacs at Maxim are nothing more than a bunch of crackheads:
I'm not saying that Eva Longoria isn't a beautiful woman, she does have her moments, but truth be told, I have never rubbed one out while thinking of her. I've rubbed it out to Jessica Alba and Jessica Simpson, Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley, hell, I've even rubbed one out to the cartoon character Lucy from Charlie Brown, but never once have I pleasured myself over Eva Longoria. And you want to know why? It's simple, she has a dick.
Maximum blind idiots
Pic courtesy of Use My Computer
Eva Longoria tops Maxim's seventh annual "Hot 100" list of the most successful women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion for the second year in a row.

"I was like, `Surely there are more beautiful women in the world.' I can name 10."Shit, I can name a million.
I'm not saying that Eva Longoria isn't a beautiful woman, she does have her moments, but truth be told, I have never rubbed one out while thinking of her. I've rubbed it out to Jessica Alba and Jessica Simpson, Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley, hell, I've even rubbed one out to the cartoon character Lucy from Charlie Brown, but never once have I pleasured myself over Eva Longoria. And you want to know why? It's simple, she has a dick.
Maximum blind idiots
Pic courtesy of Use My Computer
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home