Hilary Duff is an Animal Hater
Hilary Duff has come under fire from a website called dumpduff.com (no linkie from The Mayor for obvious reasons) because of her choice of concert venues:Anyone acquainted with SHARK's investigations into rodeo knows the cruelty, injuries and deaths that rodeo animals suffer." Says the site.The brainiacs behind dumpduff.com are also upset that Hilary wants to play a Madrid bull ring later this week:
The fact that Hilary is playing at a concert at a bullring is more than adequate to show either ignorance or gross insensitivity. Hilary's bullring appearance, as with her rodeo appearances, will attract thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of young people into an environment which they may have never entered before."Following this reasoning, performers would have a hard time finding a venue that has never featured boxing, wrestling, mixed martial arts, or a circus, because these sports and entertainment spectacles are also cruel and inhumane, according to people who are much smarter than you or I.
What we as a society need to do is to cave in to the demands of people who like to think that they are our moral conscience. Even though we know nothing about these people personally, they may be crack addicts, pedophiles, rapists or general malcontents, we should listen to them because they love animals.
I know what you're saying, you're saying, "But Mr. Mayor, I love animals, I own a dog, I treat it like one of the family". Sure you do, but you don't love animals as much as these people do. Please, let them make your choices for you, they know better. Isn't that obvious?
Who speaks for the animals?
Yet another pic by Use My Computer
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home