Happy Baby Momma Day-2006
Fenris and I would like to wish all the baby momma's of Mitchieville a happy Baby Momma Day. We love all the baby momma's of the world, we think about you every day, you are very special to us.
When I think of my own baby momma, a little tear develops from the corner of my eye. I think of a woman who was a tireless worker, someone who worked full-time, raised three amazing children, had enough love inside her to fill an ocean, and someone who I could, and still can, rely on 100% of the time. I have the greatest baby momma in the world.
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking that you're baby momma is the best in the world, I'm sorry, you're incorrect. You're baby momma might be the second best baby momma in the world, but she certainly isn't #1, that's a spot that's allocated for my baby momma. Nice try, but there is no shame in having a baby momma that's #2.
That's irrelevant though, it makes not a difference if your baby momma is the best or second best in the world, it only matters how much you love and respect her. But she isn't #1.
It's your day baby momma's, enjoy the hell out of it. We love you and we know that without all your hard work and dedication, there would be no us.
When I think of my own baby momma, a little tear develops from the corner of my eye. I think of a woman who was a tireless worker, someone who worked full-time, raised three amazing children, had enough love inside her to fill an ocean, and someone who I could, and still can, rely on 100% of the time. I have the greatest baby momma in the world.
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking that you're baby momma is the best in the world, I'm sorry, you're incorrect. You're baby momma might be the second best baby momma in the world, but she certainly isn't #1, that's a spot that's allocated for my baby momma. Nice try, but there is no shame in having a baby momma that's #2.
That's irrelevant though, it makes not a difference if your baby momma is the best or second best in the world, it only matters how much you love and respect her. But she isn't #1.
It's your day baby momma's, enjoy the hell out of it. We love you and we know that without all your hard work and dedication, there would be no us.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home