I believe I Can Fly
Look out Paris, you have competition:A supermodel fell out of a coach traveling at 50mph after mistaking an exit door for a toilet door.It's okay, she'll be fine, she landed on her head.
It happened as Tatyana Simanava was returning to her seat from the WC.
Instead of opening the door to the passenger area she pulled open the emergency exit.
The 21-year-old blonde was pitched out onto a busy road in the middle of New York.
The driver reportedly spotted her falling out and pulled over.
Miraculously, Ms Simanava was not hit by any passing vehicles
Something has to be done about these kinds of accidents, this is the 37th time this month that this exact same thing has happened in New York.
Caution: Falling Supermodels
**This may or may not be the supermodel in question, I put the pic up because the chick is hot.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home