Too Much Chering
Now this is a practical couple. He kills the victims, brings the bodies home, and she drinks their blood.I'm pretty sure if buddy looked at someone long enough he could make them explode. It's as if earth has been invaded by oily cyborgs. Get that man a defibrillator, he hasn't much time left.
And I see that Cher is looking the same, the same as she did in 1934. It's amazing how she has managed to keep so young. It must be all that Cheroke she has in her. You know, if the new name for Botox is Cheroke.
They look exceedingly happy, and truth be told, I think that if they can go home at night and lay in their coffins and honestly say they are pleased with their lives, then all the power to them, they have my best wishes.
City Rag supplied the ingredients for this wonderful post
Labels: Cher
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home