Sharon Stoned
It seems that the only time Sharon Stone makes any sense is when she has her legs open and her mouth shut, unfortunately, she kept her legs shut and her mouth open long enough to spit out these verbal pearls:A peaceful co-existence between the peoples of the Middle East is but a breath away, Hollywood star Sharon Stone said after a highly publicized visit to Israel.She's making it impossible for me to enjoy breathing.
"And it really is just a breath. It's just an agreement that's just a breath.
"We are just that breath away from a peaceful co-existence,"
I suppose if I only had one breath left in my body, this is what I would say to Sharon Stone, "Shut your stupid mouth you dirty mud puddle, you know nothing".
It's good to be back
Labels: Sharon Stone
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home