The Differences Between a Danish and the Little Danish Girl
A danish's main ingredients are flour, milk, and eggs. The Little Danish girl's main ingredients are blood, a heart, and skin.
When sticking your tongue into a danish, it's impossible for the danish to ever become the aggressor and stick it's tongue into your mouth, because a danish doesn't have a tongue. The little Danish girl is quite often the aggressor and sticks her tongue in my mouth all the time.
A danish's dough is rolled out thinly, coated with butter, and then folded into numerous layers. When I'm laying out the little Danish girl, I agree that I'll often roll her out thinly and coat her with butter, but as far as the *folded into numerous layers* part? That's just absurd.
Danish pastries were the target of boycotts in the Middle East after cartoons depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammad were published in the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten. The little Danish girl has never been boycotted for her insulting cartoons of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
In the Scandinavian countries (including Denmark), a danish is called wienerbrÃd. I'm pretty certain that the Little Danish girl has never been called wienerbrÃd, but rest assured, she's going to be.
It takes about 3 minutes to eat a danish, I think it's time for me to end this post.
When sticking your tongue into a danish, it's impossible for the danish to ever become the aggressor and stick it's tongue into your mouth, because a danish doesn't have a tongue. The little Danish girl is quite often the aggressor and sticks her tongue in my mouth all the time.
A danish's dough is rolled out thinly, coated with butter, and then folded into numerous layers. When I'm laying out the little Danish girl, I agree that I'll often roll her out thinly and coat her with butter, but as far as the *folded into numerous layers* part? That's just absurd.
Danish pastries were the target of boycotts in the Middle East after cartoons depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammad were published in the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten. The little Danish girl has never been boycotted for her insulting cartoons of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
In the Scandinavian countries (including Denmark), a danish is called wienerbrÃd. I'm pretty certain that the Little Danish girl has never been called wienerbrÃd, but rest assured, she's going to be.
It takes about 3 minutes to eat a danish, I think it's time for me to end this post.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home