Non-MENSA Monday
Since I didn't post a MENSA question last Friday, due to the fact that I was checked into a methadone clinic had some personal problems, I decided to post a few questions today.
While these are not MENSA questions I'm giving you, they are fun for the whole family and most likely chocked full of vitamins and minerals.
This is a game called "Wordy Gurdy" that I borrowed from a local Mitchievillian newspaper. Here is how it works: Every answer is a rhyming pair of words (like eat meat and dumb thumb), and they will fit in the appropriate line. The number after the definition tells you how many syllables in each word.
Just to let you know, I scored 5/7, I'm pretty sure that no one that has ever lived has scored anything higher, but then again I might just be full of shit.
Like always, leave your score in the comment box so I can berate you in front of all your little friends.
While these are not MENSA questions I'm giving you, they are fun for the whole family and most likely chocked full of vitamins and minerals.
This is a game called "Wordy Gurdy" that I borrowed from a local Mitchievillian newspaper. Here is how it works: Every answer is a rhyming pair of words (like eat meat and dumb thumb), and they will fit in the appropriate line. The number after the definition tells you how many syllables in each word.
1. Indeed, a game with checkmate (1) _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _I separated the words by using */*.
2. Poor quality snare instrument (1) _ _ _ /_ _ _ _
3. Funny rivers' backache pills (1) _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _
4. Cruel wetland with reeds (1) _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _
5. Pact with Sylvester's cartoon bird (2) _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _
6. One who bobbles a stemless glass (2) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _
7. Bombarded first U.S. astronaut Alan (2) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Just to let you know, I scored 5/7, I'm pretty sure that no one that has ever lived has scored anything higher, but then again I might just be full of shit.
Like always, leave your score in the comment box so I can berate you in front of all your little friends.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home