Guess the Trunk
Images like this tend to haunt my dreams for years.I know it's going to be difficult to guess who's trunk this belongs to, so I suggest staring at it all day until you figure it out. At first I had trouble, but then I blew the picture up to a 16x20, put a nice wooden frame around it, pinned it to the wall directly in front of my computer, lit a few candles, burned some incense, and drank rye and gingers until I started speaking Latin. True story.
Remember, the object of this game isn't to guess what has been inside the trunk, it's obvious to anyone who hasn't had their ocular cavity scratched out by a rusty nail that this particular trunk has been through more abuse than a Christian in Saudi Arabia, but the idea is to guess who's trunk it belongs to.
Hmmm, it's a hard one. The game I mean, let's try to keep this clean for a change.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home