Avril Lavigne Wants to Play Nice
Many of you think of Avril Lavigne as a top notch pop/rock star. Many of you believe Avril Lavigne is a spoiled little brat who deserves to be taken to the woodshed and made example of. Many of you probably have never thought about Avril Lavigne at all, and couldn't care less what she's about. Fair enough.For those of you that are actually interested in Avril Lavigne, this may come as somewhat of a surprise:
Punk princess Avril Lavigne has signed with Ford Models and wants to land a high-fashion advertising campaign.Good for Avril. I think she's going to make an amazing model, she's certainly beautiful enough, there's no doot aboot it.
Lavigne says, "I want to do those really beautiful ads with the high-end products. I look through magazines and stare at ads and think, 'I'm not six feet tall, but I know I can do that.'"
I like Avril Lavigne, I think her music kicks ass. Unlike most musicians that are currently on the circuit, Avril Lavigne writes her own tunes and plays guitar, and sings. She's young, she's attractive, she's talented, she pretty much has it all. If Avril Lavigne wants to model, then model the hell all you want, that's good enough for me. If Avril wants to light homeless Vietnam veterans on fire, then I'm all for that too. Whatever Avril wants, and says, she deserves.
Plus, she's already beautiful as it is, imagine when the designers rip off that scowling, brooding, mess of a face, and work on it a bit.
She's going to be fucking sweet.
It's not complicated
Labels: Avril Lavigne
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home