You can't deport me, I'm fleeing
A few days ago I put up this post about a Moslem cleric who is being deported from England. The guy was a big mouth who said the London bombings from a few weeks ago were justified, Jews were monkeys and pigs...blah blah. Well, the rat has left the sinking ship.
And remember how Omar wanted to stay in Britain to be with his WIVES and seven(count 'em, 7) children? Crock of shit. The coward left him family behind.
England is good to be done with the specimen, although I have a feeling you'll hear this cockroaches name again.
ONE of the Islamic extremists who faced possible treason charges over support for the London bombers has fled to Beirut.What a hero. I guess his sore leg healed quickly enough for him to *get the hell out of Dodge".
Omar Bakri Mohammed, the spiritual leader of the al-Muhajiroun group, provoked outrage last week when he said he would not inform police if he knew Muslims were planning a bomb attack on a train in the UK and supported Muslims who attacked British troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.
And remember how Omar wanted to stay in Britain to be with his WIVES and seven(count 'em, 7) children? Crock of shit. The coward left him family behind.
England is good to be done with the specimen, although I have a feeling you'll hear this cockroaches name again.
Labels: Islamic Tolerance
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home