Regrets? They had a few
Two of the jurors that acquitted M.J. of molestation charges now regret that they let the Queen of pop go free.
If anyone should be ashamed, it's these two invertebrates. The other jurors have will have a clear conscience, they voted to acquit M.J. because they thought he was innocent. These two reptilians acquitted M.J. although they thought he was guilty. That's shameful.
Let me put it another way. If I was on the jury, and I thought that Michael Jackson was molesting kids, if I knew it in my heart(and from the evidence), there is not a snowballs chance in hell that I would ever vote to acquit him. I would do everything in my power to sway the other jurors over to my side. I would never dismiss my convictions because of pressure or what not.
These two creatures are plain pathetic assholes who will make a shitload of money from books and movie deals, and all the while they voted to let a man that they think fucks little boys, off the hook. To me, there aren't two bigger steaming piles of human waste that roam the universe than this duet of useless skin.
Movies, books, signings, money...That's what this is all about. Let me state this one last time; these two atrocious maggots let a child molester free, free to screw young boys. I hope their conscience kills them, I hope they live the rest of their pathetic life in pain.
We often hear the words "what about the children?" bandied about as a joke line, but in this instance it fits.
What about the children?
Article here.
LOS ANGELES - Two of the jurors who voted to acquit singer Michael Jackson of child molestation and other charges say they regret their decisions.No, YOU'RE the ones that let a pedophile go. Am I missing something, or wasn't Michael Jackson ACQUITTED on ALL charges?
Jurors Ray Hultman and Eleanor Cook, who both have pending book deals, planned to appear Monday night on the new MSNBC show "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct."
In a preview shown Monday on NBC's "Today," Cosby asked Cook if the other jurors will be angry with her.
"They can be as angry as they want to. They ought to be ashamed. They're the ones that let a pedophile go," responded Cook, 79.
If anyone should be ashamed, it's these two invertebrates. The other jurors have will have a clear conscience, they voted to acquit M.J. because they thought he was innocent. These two reptilians acquitted M.J. although they thought he was guilty. That's shameful.
Let me put it another way. If I was on the jury, and I thought that Michael Jackson was molesting kids, if I knew it in my heart(and from the evidence), there is not a snowballs chance in hell that I would ever vote to acquit him. I would do everything in my power to sway the other jurors over to my side. I would never dismiss my convictions because of pressure or what not.
These two creatures are plain pathetic assholes who will make a shitload of money from books and movie deals, and all the while they voted to let a man that they think fucks little boys, off the hook. To me, there aren't two bigger steaming piles of human waste that roam the universe than this duet of useless skin.
Explaining the turnaround by Cook and Hultman, Larry Garrison, who is working with both on their separate books and a combined television movie, said all the jurors "had an agreement (to be united) and then basically when they went on 'Larry King Live,' both Eleanor and Ray couldn't tolerate what was going on anymore. They said, 'Enough is enough."I'm at a loss for words over this.
Movies, books, signings, money...That's what this is all about. Let me state this one last time; these two atrocious maggots let a child molester free, free to screw young boys. I hope their conscience kills them, I hope they live the rest of their pathetic life in pain.
We often hear the words "what about the children?" bandied about as a joke line, but in this instance it fits.
What about the children?
Article here.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home