Why Cuba is a workers paradise
Do you remember the contest I was running the other week that involved movie titles and directors and shit like that? No? May I suggest you stop huffing insect spray? It was two freakin' weeks ago, are ya new?
Anyway, like all the contests that have been run in Mitchieville, it was crap and no-one cared about it, you scoffed at me, you made me feel small. That's what I think I love more than anything about my honest readership, the fact that you are all cruel and callous and give a shit about nothing and no-ne but yourself. Don't get me wrong, I applaud that.
Applaud.
The first day I ran *contest crap*, the River Rat, Mitchieville's American/Canadian CIA operative, (my friend, you SO need a shorter title than that), left a comment in my box stating that I should run a contest involving breasts.
I wrote back to RR and called him a sexist swinedog, who, when the revolution comes, will certainly be one of the first to lose his life from the blade of a machete. He has come to accept his fate, he has made his peace with his God. For that I applaud him.
Applaud.
I won't be running a titty contest though, but I do have a fun site to go see.
What's her bra size? is certainly worth a visit. Here's how it works: breasts, guess the size. Sweet.
Oh, I nearly forgot, all the breastisis that you guestisis are celebrity material, so that's an added bonus. It's narrated, and the guy doing the jabbering is funny as, so make sure to turn up your speakers.
Out of 100 celebrities, I got 99 correct. I missed Alecia Silverstone, that's it. I didn't get her cup size right, my bad. She must have gained a few grams, because the last time we went out, I'm certain that they felt smaller....but then again, we were both wasted on Elmer's glue, so I don't know, maybe she is as flat as Saskatchewan.
Is the site safe for work? Sure it is, you do work in a whore house, don't you? All the celebs are clothed, so that kind of sucks, but the game is fun, the commentator is fun, I'm fun, you're fun, and Alecia Silverstone has marbles for boobs. Go play.
Anyway, like all the contests that have been run in Mitchieville, it was crap and no-one cared about it, you scoffed at me, you made me feel small. That's what I think I love more than anything about my honest readership, the fact that you are all cruel and callous and give a shit about nothing and no-ne but yourself. Don't get me wrong, I applaud that.
Applaud.
The first day I ran *contest crap*, the River Rat, Mitchieville's American/Canadian CIA operative, (my friend, you SO need a shorter title than that), left a comment in my box stating that I should run a contest involving breasts.
I wrote back to RR and called him a sexist swinedog, who, when the revolution comes, will certainly be one of the first to lose his life from the blade of a machete. He has come to accept his fate, he has made his peace with his God. For that I applaud him.
Applaud.
I won't be running a titty contest though, but I do have a fun site to go see.
What's her bra size? is certainly worth a visit. Here's how it works: breasts, guess the size. Sweet.
Oh, I nearly forgot, all the breastisis that you guestisis are celebrity material, so that's an added bonus. It's narrated, and the guy doing the jabbering is funny as, so make sure to turn up your speakers.
Out of 100 celebrities, I got 99 correct. I missed Alecia Silverstone, that's it. I didn't get her cup size right, my bad. She must have gained a few grams, because the last time we went out, I'm certain that they felt smaller....but then again, we were both wasted on Elmer's glue, so I don't know, maybe she is as flat as Saskatchewan.
Is the site safe for work? Sure it is, you do work in a whore house, don't you? All the celebs are clothed, so that kind of sucks, but the game is fun, the commentator is fun, I'm fun, you're fun, and Alecia Silverstone has marbles for boobs. Go play.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home