Odds and Ends
I've added a few sites to my blogroll, Mitchieville is growing like a weed. It's that whole *urban sprawl* thing. If you have a site that you would like linked, drop me a comment and I'll add you to the ever increasing roll de blog.
I still haven't figured out how to shorten my archive section, make it look smaller and more presentable. If anyone knows how to do this, please help a brotha out. Remember, if you know how to do it and choose not to help me, that whole karma thing will come right back at you and bite you in the ass. Sargon will tell ya, don't mess with karma.
I have decided that Mitchieville is due for a Cabinet shuffle. Fenris and I have been going over our Cabinet and backbenchers and have decided that the time is ripe for change. Most of the positions will stay the same, but we're going to add a few Cabinet posts and get rid of a few to. If you would like a primo Cabinet Minister position, please make your certified cheque out to Fenris Badwulf, General revenues, Mitchieville.
I'm going to start *The contest* tomorrow at 6:00 A.M.(ish) sharp. So if you want to win booze and prove that you are smarter than the average bear, check back and give it a go. The only thing you have to lose is your dignity.
I believe that's pretty much it, please resume your normal daily activities.
I still haven't figured out how to shorten my archive section, make it look smaller and more presentable. If anyone knows how to do this, please help a brotha out. Remember, if you know how to do it and choose not to help me, that whole karma thing will come right back at you and bite you in the ass. Sargon will tell ya, don't mess with karma.
I have decided that Mitchieville is due for a Cabinet shuffle. Fenris and I have been going over our Cabinet and backbenchers and have decided that the time is ripe for change. Most of the positions will stay the same, but we're going to add a few Cabinet posts and get rid of a few to. If you would like a primo Cabinet Minister position, please make your certified cheque out to Fenris Badwulf, General revenues, Mitchieville.
I'm going to start *The contest* tomorrow at 6:00 A.M.(ish) sharp. So if you want to win booze and prove that you are smarter than the average bear, check back and give it a go. The only thing you have to lose is your dignity.
I believe that's pretty much it, please resume your normal daily activities.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home