Ebonics....Say Wut?
I was going to write a post today on an article I ran across regarding a school district in Southern California that has approved the recognition of Ebonics into its curriculum as a way to help black students improve academically, but then I went over to the Grouchy Old Cripple's site and saw that he posted everything I wanted to say about the subject already. Good, now I can spend more time reading the Koran.
Denny doesn't mince words, he shoots straight from the hip, and that's why I read him every day. Denny takes a problem that looks so complex from the outside, and simplifies it until it really isn't a problem anymore. We here at Mitchieville call that *common sense*.
Denny doesn't mince words, he shoots straight from the hip, and that's why I read him every day. Denny takes a problem that looks so complex from the outside, and simplifies it until it really isn't a problem anymore. We here at Mitchieville call that *common sense*.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home