Kingdom of Heaven
Just got in from seeing the Orlando Bloom flick, Kingdom of Heaven.
I will be seeing this movie again.
Mind you, those boneheads they call movie reviewers need to read some history. I read all the reviews on the movies before making a selection, and those guys were way off the mark. They completely missed the point entirely. It makes me laugh.
The movie is thick with masonic and mormon imagery, which seems to have completely sailed by the politically correct reviewers. Give me a break ... the widows son, here a blacksmith, is taken by his long lost father (its called an analogy, any over priced movie reviewer selected for his genderbender qualities and ethnicity should know these things to be competent, but then again, competence is not important ... sucking the bosses dick and complementing his choice of corset and having the right skin shade to match his shoes is i guess) to protect the people of Jerusalem.
He even gets tempted, right out of the tempation of Solomon (or Jason, or Paris). But then again, I actually went to my lectures in Classical History and did not go to the acid mushroom orgies that were politically correct, so I know this stuff.
Anyway, I liked the movie, and the reviewers are bunged. Go eat some prunes you politcally correct tapeworms.
I dont have to explain this, do I?
Fenris
I will be seeing this movie again.
Mind you, those boneheads they call movie reviewers need to read some history. I read all the reviews on the movies before making a selection, and those guys were way off the mark. They completely missed the point entirely. It makes me laugh.
The movie is thick with masonic and mormon imagery, which seems to have completely sailed by the politically correct reviewers. Give me a break ... the widows son, here a blacksmith, is taken by his long lost father (its called an analogy, any over priced movie reviewer selected for his genderbender qualities and ethnicity should know these things to be competent, but then again, competence is not important ... sucking the bosses dick and complementing his choice of corset and having the right skin shade to match his shoes is i guess) to protect the people of Jerusalem.
He even gets tempted, right out of the tempation of Solomon (or Jason, or Paris). But then again, I actually went to my lectures in Classical History and did not go to the acid mushroom orgies that were politically correct, so I know this stuff.
Anyway, I liked the movie, and the reviewers are bunged. Go eat some prunes you politcally correct tapeworms.
I dont have to explain this, do I?
Fenris
Labels: Fenris, Movie Reviews
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home