Knight Moves
Knight Moves is the best logic game that I've stumbled across in nearly 20 minutes. The game isn't as simple as it sounds, but it is a really fantastic game, that just so happens to be work safe and child safe. Seeing as it is the day of our Lord, and the Pope just took a dirt nap, I figured I'd post something so non-offensive that it might score me brownie points with my creator and propel into heaven.
Let's hear how the fine folks at Mindbluff describe this game.
TYGhost Of A Flea .
Let's hear how the fine folks at Mindbluff describe this game.
Use logic to move the knight in legal knight chessThat's it? You don't have anything more to say than that? Wow, I didn't even get a chance to go take a leak. Anyhoo, I managed to finish in 61 moves, see if you can do better.
moves to every square on the board in as few moves as possible.
TYGhost Of A Flea .
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home