Arrest Me Already
Have many of you heard of the Gomery inquiry? I'll give my American readers a bit of a background on what it is. A few years ago our Federal thieving Lieberal party gave money to Quebec advertising firms to do little or no work, and now it turns out that probably these same ad agencies siphoned money back into the coffers of the Quebec Lieberal party. The whole thing stinks, and high level gov't officials are most certainly involved. Now there is an inquiry set up to see if there was any wrong doings by our gov't. That's the short of it. We're at the stage now where there is a publication ban to protect three people who are currently testifying. That means that if any Canadian blogger posts information relevant to the case, they could be arrested. A few American bloggers have picked this up and have started posting some information on it. For a better insight on everything, go to my friend
Dust My Broom and check it out, he's all over it.
I'd like to state right now that if anyone has any information relevant to this case, and it can be verified, I will post it on my site. Come arrest me, I could use the time off. And besides, when you are in a Canadian jail, you get high speed internet.
I am serious though, I will post anything and everything if it can be verified. I think the Lieberals are the dirtiest party ever to represent Canada, and I will do anything in my power to see that the truth will come out, if I can do anything at all. I'm not scared of jail or threats, as a matter of fact I welcome it. The last time I checked, Canada was a relatively free country, and I don't like the idea of my rights being trampled on by a bunch of corrupt, lying, dirt bags. You want to hide, we'll find you, you say don't talk, I'll scream, you say don't publish anything, I'll do as I damn well please.
Bring it on, give me something to post, I'm more than happy to put it on my site.
Dust My Broom and check it out, he's all over it.
I'd like to state right now that if anyone has any information relevant to this case, and it can be verified, I will post it on my site. Come arrest me, I could use the time off. And besides, when you are in a Canadian jail, you get high speed internet.
I am serious though, I will post anything and everything if it can be verified. I think the Lieberals are the dirtiest party ever to represent Canada, and I will do anything in my power to see that the truth will come out, if I can do anything at all. I'm not scared of jail or threats, as a matter of fact I welcome it. The last time I checked, Canada was a relatively free country, and I don't like the idea of my rights being trampled on by a bunch of corrupt, lying, dirt bags. You want to hide, we'll find you, you say don't talk, I'll scream, you say don't publish anything, I'll do as I damn well please.
Bring it on, give me something to post, I'm more than happy to put it on my site.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home