Gourmet Foods
I found that one of the hardest things in being single was the ability to give a shit enough to cook myself good, wholesome foods. I became a fast food junkie and I paid for it in spades. I went to the doctor the other day for my blood tests, and the news was not good, not good at all. Apparently there are two types of cholesterol, the good type and the bad type. My good type was bad and my bad type was horrible. As a matter of fact, it was twice the amount it should be, and that concerns me greatly. My blood sugar level is also twice as high as it should be. I'm sure if I cut my hand that gravy would pour out. I feel good, I exercise, I try to take care of myself, but my diet is horrible, I need help in a bad way.
So for this entire week I will be posting one delicious dish a day that is not only good, or not terribly bad for you, but is so easy and fast to cook that it will make your head spin.
Today I would like to introduce you to a fast, nutritious meal that is so simple and easy to make that even a freakin' chimp can do it. If you don't happen to have a chimp handy, you can always just pull a garden variety liberal off the street, they're nearly as smart.
The dish I'm talking about is a nice, cold, delicious bowl of cereal. To start with you will need a spoon, some milk and some cereal. I don't suggest using a sugary cereal like Alpha Bits or Frosted Flakes, that's just packaged death. Try using Corn Flakes or Special K, they have alot of good shit in them, you can't go wrong.
First you will need to open the box of cereal. Cereal manufacturers have made this easy for you, it should open at the top. Next, pour the cereal into a bowl. Only you can decide how big, or small the bowl should be. Next, pour the milk into the bowl, over top the cereal. Finally, you can add sugar if you want, maybe a teaspoon, don't go overboard on the sugar, you've done well so far so don't wreck it.
Eat the cereal while sitting up, never attempt to eat it while laying down in bed or on the couch, this tends to make quite a mess that you, or the rats, will eventually have to clean up. A word of advice here; when you finish the cereal, place the bowl and the spoon in the sink, do not just throw it all on the floor, that's being a pig, and we're not pigs now, are we? If you can't do the dishes right away, try running some water over the spoon and bowl and let them sit until you have time to properly clean them.
I hope this helps you out a bit, I am very concerned with my good readerships health, I really only want what's best for you. Plus if you die that will be one less hit I get on this site every day, and I can ill afford for that to happen.
Come back tomorrow when I'll be teaching how to cook a hot dog. I'll give you a hint right now, you'll need some hot dogs.
So for this entire week I will be posting one delicious dish a day that is not only good, or not terribly bad for you, but is so easy and fast to cook that it will make your head spin.
Today I would like to introduce you to a fast, nutritious meal that is so simple and easy to make that even a freakin' chimp can do it. If you don't happen to have a chimp handy, you can always just pull a garden variety liberal off the street, they're nearly as smart.
The dish I'm talking about is a nice, cold, delicious bowl of cereal. To start with you will need a spoon, some milk and some cereal. I don't suggest using a sugary cereal like Alpha Bits or Frosted Flakes, that's just packaged death. Try using Corn Flakes or Special K, they have alot of good shit in them, you can't go wrong.
First you will need to open the box of cereal. Cereal manufacturers have made this easy for you, it should open at the top. Next, pour the cereal into a bowl. Only you can decide how big, or small the bowl should be. Next, pour the milk into the bowl, over top the cereal. Finally, you can add sugar if you want, maybe a teaspoon, don't go overboard on the sugar, you've done well so far so don't wreck it.
Eat the cereal while sitting up, never attempt to eat it while laying down in bed or on the couch, this tends to make quite a mess that you, or the rats, will eventually have to clean up. A word of advice here; when you finish the cereal, place the bowl and the spoon in the sink, do not just throw it all on the floor, that's being a pig, and we're not pigs now, are we? If you can't do the dishes right away, try running some water over the spoon and bowl and let them sit until you have time to properly clean them.
I hope this helps you out a bit, I am very concerned with my good readerships health, I really only want what's best for you. Plus if you die that will be one less hit I get on this site every day, and I can ill afford for that to happen.
Come back tomorrow when I'll be teaching how to cook a hot dog. I'll give you a hint right now, you'll need some hot dogs.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home