Just Call Me Angel of the Morning
A few people have mentioned to me in the last couples of days that they're wondering why I'm posting so many links to faeries that are sold on eBay. The public seems dismayed as to why I have such an interest in something so strange. I hear what you're saying, I know where you're coming from. You want me to stop giving you links to faeries, you've had enough of faeries for a lifetime. I'm smart enough to know when enough is enough, you don't have to beat me over the head with a George Foreman grill, I get it already. The public has turned into nothing more than a bunch of faerieaphobes. FAERIE HATERS!
I guarantee that you will never see any more faerie statues, dolls, artwork containing faeries, or any related faerie paraphernalia.
So moving on, I found a site that I deem to be just wonderful, it really gave my heart a glow this morning when I found it. It's a sculpture designed by Nicole west, and it's called 3" Mermaid Child . While it's no 4 or 8" faerie, it's the next best, or worse, thing.
You really have to see how bad this thing looks to appreciate what a demented head designed it. Holy God above, this thing gave me a nightmare the first time I saw it. I thought I was trapped in a never ending horror movie loop. I'd rather have my nipples bitten off by raccoons than own the 3" Demon Mermaid child. You just know if you owned it, you'd wake up one day and it would be an inch away from your face with a little tiny knife ready to bludgeon you. Even thinking about it makes by blood run cold, Jesus, what a spectacle.
So go check it out and suffer extreme bouts of mental anguish, or don't check it out and have a nice, sound sleep tonight, it's your call.
I guarantee that you will never see any more faerie statues, dolls, artwork containing faeries, or any related faerie paraphernalia.
So moving on, I found a site that I deem to be just wonderful, it really gave my heart a glow this morning when I found it. It's a sculpture designed by Nicole west, and it's called 3" Mermaid Child . While it's no 4 or 8" faerie, it's the next best, or worse, thing.
You really have to see how bad this thing looks to appreciate what a demented head designed it. Holy God above, this thing gave me a nightmare the first time I saw it. I thought I was trapped in a never ending horror movie loop. I'd rather have my nipples bitten off by raccoons than own the 3" Demon Mermaid child. You just know if you owned it, you'd wake up one day and it would be an inch away from your face with a little tiny knife ready to bludgeon you. Even thinking about it makes by blood run cold, Jesus, what a spectacle.
So go check it out and suffer extreme bouts of mental anguish, or don't check it out and have a nice, sound sleep tonight, it's your call.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home