Laser Monks
Generally I'm pretty up to date on anniversaries, holidays and those kind of things. This week though Ash Wednesday came and went and I posted nothing on this site. Maybe I was so goofed up on black tar heroin I completely forgot to post about it. It's funny though, I did remember Ash Wednesday, because as a tribute, I found a Catholic and butted out a cigarette on their head. So it's not like I completely forgot. I just forgot to post, so take me to court, make a big hairy deal about it, I don't care for I am a Protestant.
So let me make it up to all my Papal followers. I'm sending you to a site inhabited by business Monks. Business Monks you say? Yes, business Monks I said. Monks that are in business you say. For fuck sakes, yes, Monks that are in business. Monks, and business hand in hand you say? Christ you Catholics are dumb, yes, Monks, business, together.
I thought Monks took a vow to shut the hell up, and while I know they're technically not talking, to me it's kind of borderline. When they use caps, are they screaming?
Anyway, go see the Laser Monks and tell them the Mayor says "santos, santos, hey you wops, get offa my lawn.
There's a good possibility I found this site via Garfield Ridge
So let me make it up to all my Papal followers. I'm sending you to a site inhabited by business Monks. Business Monks you say? Yes, business Monks I said. Monks that are in business you say. For fuck sakes, yes, Monks that are in business. Monks, and business hand in hand you say? Christ you Catholics are dumb, yes, Monks, business, together.
I thought Monks took a vow to shut the hell up, and while I know they're technically not talking, to me it's kind of borderline. When they use caps, are they screaming?
Anyway, go see the Laser Monks and tell them the Mayor says "santos, santos, hey you wops, get offa my lawn.
There's a good possibility I found this site via Garfield Ridge
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home